Academic Advising is more than simply choosing courses to fit your timetable. At MSC, advising is also about:
- knowing your options and keeping doors open as you decide on a major and minor
- choosing courses that not only meet requirements but also appeal to your interests and strengths
- strategizing so you can complete your degree within the timeline that works best for you
- exploring opportunities outside the classroom that enhance your academic experience
- providing you with contacts for various other student services and campus resources
- developing a relationship with a person who can advocate for you
To make a virtual advising appointment, please contact rwoods:@:cmu.ca. The MSC Academic Advisor is interested in answering any of your questions about the Conflict Resolution Studies and International Development Studies programs and majors, as well as helping you navigate university life in general.